Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Cubase 3.7, clicks and pops with audio tracks

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Doc Hollywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hi there,

    I am new in this Forum. I worked after some problems in the beginning for about 2 month with the EWS 64 XL (and Terratec ASIO 2.0 driver), having no problems. I could record Midi with Cubase, I converted it to audio and I could burn it on CD-ROM. After using 2 additional VST plugins, namely the LM-4 and the Native Reverb I was no longer able to convert Midi to audio without clicks and pops. I don?know what to do.
    I have a quiet powerful system (PIII-700 Mhz, 256 MB RAM). The problem still is there after I deinstalled the above mentioned plug ins.
    Is there anybody ou there who can help me.

    Thank?s

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dani Futuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2000
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Try to reinstall Cubase, that might do it.
    I have similar problems with Cakewalk and its really annoying....

    ------------------

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Arnoud de Jong's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Two other suggestions:
    - make sure the total volume of the combined audio tracks is not too high.
    - increase the latency (I noticed that while working with Reason increasing the latency solved all problems with noisy 'artefacts').
    So maybe in Cubase this will do the trick also.
    Good luck,
    Arnoud.

    ------------------
    Arnoud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •